PHOTOSHOOT WITH TAUSI LIKOKOLA FOR TIK TOK MAGAZINE

We have been shooting with Tausi for almost 3 years now and each time we do, it almost feels like it is the first time for me. I don't know why I get all nervous but I think that has something to do with me being a perfectionist. I always want to get it right. Every time.



So, a new magazine called Tick Tok Magazine was launching featuring Tausi as the cover girl and we had another opportunity to create magic with this amazing woman. We chose Akira Lounge as the location to be used for this shoot because of its vibrant environment and perfect backdrop of the city. The shot that made it on the cover photo however, was shoot a few days later in the studio in order to get a suitable background for the magazine layout. Other images are featured inside in the cover story. The magazine is now out, make sure you grab your copy...and it is free. Enjoy!





Geofrey Mtatiro

I'm a storyteller by trade but a problem-solver by birth. I find creative ways to tell stories of Individuals, Brands, Businesses & Organizations through Photography, Film Production & Advertising. In 2012, I founded BRAINBONGO to do just that while still in high school with the help of a few friends. Through the years, we have become really good at it. We love it and we live it. We are #EXTRAORDINARY!

Post a Comment

If you like this post be sure to leave a comment and share it with your friends. It will make my day!

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form